Visa Letter Requests
Syntax Conference can provide you with a letter for your visa application. The letter is not an invitation (unless you’re a speaker). The letter will state the following:
- That you are attending the conference
- The dates of the conference
- The purpose of the conference
Before a letter will be provided, you MUST purchase a ticket. Without a purchased ticket, we cannot provide you with a letter for your visa.
Send your request to email@example.com and include:
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Address and Country of Residence
- Dates of travel to the US
- Job title or degree of study
- Employer or University and address of same
- Clear scan of passport photo page
Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing of your visa letter. To ensure that we can get your request handled in a timely fashion, please purchase your ticket and submit your request no later than May 7, 2018.