Join us for the third annual Syntax Conference which takes place at the North Charleston Marriott on June 7 & 8, with Pre-Conference Workshops scheduled for June 6 at the College of Charleston North Campus. Our speaker roster, and conference schedule is filling out nicely! This week we’re pleased to add the following four speakers to the line up.
- Chris DeMars – Senior UI Developer at United Shore
- Dave Stokes – MySQL Community Manager at Oracle
- Erica Stanley – Engineering Manager at SalesLoft
- John Mutter – Chief Architect at Mobile Practice Worldwide, IBM
More Speakers to be Announced Momentarily
The paper review and speaker notification process continues (so many good talks to choose from!!). If you submitted to speak, you will hear from us shortly.
As we continue to compile our speaker line-up and flesh out this year’s schedule, be sure to share SyntaxCon with friends, coworkers and even acquaintances who may benefit from this event. Also, subscribe to get updates as they occur.
Have You Seen Our Workshop Offerings?
For 2018, we’ve added a pre-conference day – June 6, dedicated to workshops. Take the opportunity to spend some quality, low stress time learning about:
- Cross-Platform Application Development via Xamarin
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and Offline-First Application Development
Get detailed information on the workshops, and register here!
About the Event
SyntaxCon (derived from Syntax Conference) is Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code conference. The event is a full stack code conference focused on fostering ongoing education and opportunities among the developer community.
This year’s evolving schedule will provide content across 3 main tracks, each with a specific focus:
- Front-End Development
- Back-End Development
- Platforms (content management systems, cloud-hosted services, mobile applications and infrastructure.
Attendees can customize their personal agenda by choosing sessions with an aim to improve their craft, fulfill goals, and learn cutting edge trends and best practices in a relatively short time.